“I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me, but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me.” – John 14:30-31
“Judge a tree from its fruit; not from its leaves.” – Euripedes (484-406 B.C.)
“Passions are fashions.” – Clifton Fadiman
“Every calling is great when greatly pursued.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
“Virtue is its own reward.” – John Dryden (1631-1700)
“Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will – his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals.” – Albert Schweitzer
Watch the sunrise at least once a year, put a lot of marshmallows in your hot chocolate, lie on your back and look at the stars, never buy a coffee table you can’t put your feet on, never pass up a chance to jump on a trampoline, don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for the big ones. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
The bolded parts are the things that I have yet to practice, this year. I have faith, though. With three trips coming up within the next few months, hopefully, I’ll get a chance to consciously experience the sunrise, the stars, and a few extra marshmallows. Maybe from different perspectives. Maybe during different seasons. Maybe on the same day. Try to beat me to it.
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily”. –Zig Ziglar ………………………… here are 10 selected quotes to keep you motivated to achieve that thing in life for which you are born.
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how”. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore”. –Christopher Columbus
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why”. –Mark Twain
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there”. –Theodore Roosevelt
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us”. –Helen Keller
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs”…
View original post 93 more words